MacSynergy Consulting, Support and Training Services for Business
•A Business-Centric Approach – We can’t help you if we don’t know you, your business, your employees and your goals. We need to know what your goals are today, in the next few months, and if you operated in the best of all possible worlds. What do you want for yourself, your employees, and your business? That is our primary concern. We adapt the technology to fit those requirements, not use technology for the sake of technology.
• Needs Analysis, Strategic Planning, and Project Management – Our business is Macintosh technology. Yours is something else. Our task is to help you evaluate your technology decisions, put together the right resources to solve your problems, and help you to achieve maximum return on your technology investment.
• Systems Design, Equipment Procurement and Testing -We do not sell equipment, nor do we take commissions on equipment you acquire as a result of our recommendations. We help negotiate equipment purchases or leases, and apply the right tools for the task.
•Hardware & Software Installation and Configuration – You and your employees are not in business to configure, install, and manage computers. That’s where we come in -we do the heavy lifting and get you up and running quickly.
• Networking, Server Deployment, and Backup Systems – A network is essential to any multiuser environment. However, more importantly, your data is mission critical. We seamlessly connect Macs to the world and each other. At the same time, we’ll help you implement effective backup strategies and systems.
• Macintosh – Windows Integration – In the realm of “Macintosh Myths”, the biggest is “Macs are not Windows Compatible.” We are myth busters. Let us show you how to integrate Macs and Windows PCs. Better yet, let us assist you converting from Windows to Mac.
• Macintosh – iOS Integration – As more and more computing is done “on the run”, integrating the iPad and iPhone into your overall operations is essential. We can help bridge the gap between the physical office world and the office that goes where you go.
• Training – The single largest impediment to effective computer use is a poorly trained user. We’ll take the complex and make it simple to understand. We will translate “Geek” to English.
• Troubleshooting Workstations, Servers, and Networks – We get in, find the problem, solve the problem and then we get out.
• Ongoing Hardware and Software Maintenance – As with any tool, computer systems need to be maintained. We can perform our services both at your facility and from remote locations. Stay ahead of trouble and your competition.
Our team has real world experience with the following:
• The latest Intel-based Macs
• Every Mac Operating System including OS X 10.9 – Mavericks and Mavericks Server
• iOS devices including the iPad and iPhone including iOS 7
MacSynergy + Apple’s Technology = Your Successful Business Computing Environment
Have Mac. Will Travel.